Division Chief, Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Tel: 02-2564951 / Fax: 02-2564911
- Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand Doctor of Medicine with Honour
- Residency Program in Pediatrics, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- Fellow in Gastroenterology Unit, Department of Pediatrics, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- Fellow in Gastrointestinal Motility, Children’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Fellow in Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Royal Children’s Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- The Royal College of Paediatrics of Thailand
- Paediatric Society of Thailand
- Thai Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology (Scientific Chair)
- The Gastroenterological Association of Thailand
- Thai Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society
- Thai Association for the Study of the Liver
- Journal of Neurogastroenterology and Motility (since 2011)
- Liver function test and outcome in children with acute liver failure from dengue infection. The International Association for the Study of the Liver, Cairo, Egypt, 7-11 September 2006.
- Prevalence of Hepatitis A, B, and C Virus Infections in Thailand: A Hospital-based Seroepidemiological Study. Asia Pacific Association of Study of the Liver, Kyoto, Japan, 27-30 March (Oral)
- Prevalence of functional gastrointestinal disorder in Thai children. 25th International Congress of Pediatrics, Greece, Athens, 25-30 August 2007.
- Hepatitis A epidemiology in Thailand. Global Hepatitis A Meeting, Miami, Florida, USA, 30 November-1 December (Oral)
- Prevalence and predictor of hepatic injury in children with thalassemia. 3rd World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Iguassu Falls, Brazil 16-20 August 2008.
- Serum vascular endothelial growth factor per platelet count in patients with biliary atresia. Gastro 2008, Rotorua, New Zealand, 19-21 November 2008.
- Platelet count in predicting bleeding complication after elective endoscopy in children with portal hypertension and thrombocytopenia. 4th Europaediatrics 2009, Moscow, Russia, 1-8 July 2009.
- Gastrointestinal involvement in a child with Langerhans cell histiocytosis. 11th Congress of the Asian Pan-Pacific Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Soel, Korea, 25-28 September 2009.
- Liver fibrosis and the risk of hepatic veno-occlusive disease in children with beta thalassemia disease undergoing allogeneic haematopoietic stem-cell transplantation. International Liver Congress 2010 (The European Association for the Study of the Liver; EASL), Vienna, Austria, 14-18 April 2010.
- Villin expression in pediatric cholestatic liver diseases. The 18th United European Gastroenterology Week, Barcelona, 23-27 October 2010. (Oral)
- Liver stiffness measurement and serum fibrosis marker for predicting esophageal/gastric varices in children with biliary atresia. The 21st Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL 2011), Bangkok, Thailand, 17-20 February 2011.
- Liver stiffness measurement and integrin α4 expression in obese children. The 19th United European Gastroenterology Week, Stockholm, Sweden, 22-26 October 2011.
- Outcomes of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy in children. The 20th United European Gastroenterology Week, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 20-24 October 2012.
- Intractable hiccups and gastroesophageal reflux disease attributable to brain tumor: a case report. The Asian Pacific Digestive Week (APDW), 5-8 December 2012.
- Management of functional gastrointestinal disorders in infant: pediatricians’ perspective. The 1st Federation of Neurogastroenterology and Motility Meeting, Guangzhou, China, 5-7 September 2014.
- Efficacy of probiotics for treatment of pediatric obesity with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. The 48th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 6-9 May 2015.
- Controlled attenuation parameter values in healthy Thai children. The 5th World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Montreal, Canada, 5-8 October 2016.
- Unremitting duodenal ulcers bleeding caused by EBV-associated lymphoproliferative disorder after liver transplantation in a pediatric patient. The 8th Asian Congress of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Bangkok, Thailand, 7-10 November 2016.
- Accuracy of noninvasive markers of hepatic fibrosis for the diagnosis of biliary atresia. The 26th Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL), Shanghai, China, 17-19 February 2017. (Oral)
- Effect of pre/probiotic mixture in children with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a randomized controlled trial. European Academy of Paediatrics 2017, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 12-15 Oct 2017.
- Intrapatient variability in calcineurin inhibitor concentrations and liver graft fibrosis in paediatric liver transplant recipients. The 51st Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Geneva, Switzerland, 9-12 May 2018.
- Is tacrolimus the defendant of de novo food allergy following pediatric liver transplantation? Asian Transplantation Week 2018, Busan, Korea, 8-10 November 2018. (Oral)
- Body mass index of patients with biliary atresia following liver transplantation. Asian Transplantation Week 2019, Gyeongju, Korea, 17-19 October 2019.
- Calcineurin inhibitor errors in pediatric liver transplant recipients. Asian Transplantation Week 2019, Gyeongju, Korea, 17-19 October 2019.
- Fecal calprotectin levels in infants with functional gastrointestinal disorders. The 1st World Congress on Paediatric Neurogastroenterology and Motility, Adelaide, Australia, 12-13 April 2021. (virtual meeting)
- Clinical course of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in overweight and obese children. The 6th World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Vienna, Austria, 02-05 June 2021. (virtual meeting)
ตำรา หนังสือโรคตับในเด็ก พ.ศ. 2561